Color: White Gray; white or Customized
Usage: Roofs & Underground Projects
HS Code: 3921
1. Products Introduction:
Thermoplastic polyolefin (TPO) membrane, the raw material is the polymers of ethylene and olefin, reinforced by polyester mesh or backed with fiber glass. It is produced by the advanced extrusion technology.
1) it is easy to install with good system integrity, few accessories.
2) Excellent tensile strength, tearing resistance and penetration resistance performance.
3)No plasticizer. They have been tested as having excellent resistance to thermal aging and ultraviolet, durable and exposed.
4) Hot-air welding. The peel strength of joint is high.
5) Fast welding speed.
6) Environment friendly, 100% recyclable, without chlorine.
7) Durable hot welding performance and easy to repair.
8) Smooth surface, no fading and pollution.
Widely used in the roofing and underground constructions of industrial and civil buildings.
H- Homogeneous TPO Membrane
L- TPO membrane with fabric backing
P- TPO mebrane reinforced with fiber
6. We have the quality system certificate of ISO9001, environment management system certificate of
ISO14001, and the OHSAS 18001 (occupational health and safety management system).
We sincerely hope to establish a win-win cooperation relationship with you.