Usage: Outdoor, Basement, Underground Projects
Classification: Sand Coated and Self-Adhesive
Standard: GB Standsrd
Transport Package: Packed by PE Film
Specification: Length 20m/roll
Customer Question & Answer Pre-applied HDPE Polymer Waterproof Membrane (non-asphalt)
Pre-applied HDPE polymer waterproof membrane is a multilayer compound waterproof membrane, composed of strong high density polyethylene (HDPE) sheet, premium quality pressure sensitive adhesives, and silicon- oiled PE/PET release film, the specially developed adhesive layer can keep continuous bond to post-poured concrete for basement structure waterproofing. 1.Features:
1) Pre-applied:forms continuous and reliable physical bond to the poured concrete against it, which prevents water migration and reduces possibility of being affected by below-grade structure settlement.
2) Loosely-laid onto slabs:requiring no priming or fillets.
3) Trafficable weather resistant adhesive side:can receive pedestrian or traffic immediately after application and makes convenient for subsequent placing of reinforcement, site contamination is easy to be removed.
4) Superior physical & chemical property:shock and puncture resistance, can withstand heavy duty loading, protect structure from salts and sulphate attack.
5) No butt joints:all joints have bonded "selvedge for accurate and easy overlap, to increase leak protection. 2.Specification:
|Length ||15m/20m |
|Width ||1m/2m |
|Thickness ||1.2mm/1.5mm/2.0mm |
|Remark ||Above specification can be customize. |
Pre-applied HDPE polymer waterproof membrane 4.Product show: