Model NO.: SBS
Usage: Underground & Roof System
Product Name: Sbs Modified Bitumen Waterproof Membrane / Flat RO
Construction Method: Torch Applied
Length: 20m or Customized
Transport Package: Roll Packed by Plastic Tape
Specification: GB 18243-2008
sbs modified bitumen waterproof membrane / flat roofing waterproofing material
1. Production Introduction:
SBS(Styrene Butadiene Styrene) modified bitumen membrane is made by saturating the base in bitumen, or thermoplastic elastomer (such as styrene butadiene-SBS), reinforced with polyester or fiberglass, finishing the upward face with fine sands, mineral slates (or grains) or polythene membrane etc.
1) Good waterproof performance;
2) High tensile and tearing strength, elongation and size stability which accommodates substrate movement and deformation;
3) Anti-corrosion, mildew resistant and weather resistant;
4) Anti-puncture and rooting resistant, fatigue resistant;
5) Hot melt construction, solid and long-lasting;
6) SBS modified bitumen membrane is specially applied in the cold district, while APP modified bitumen membrane is more suitable for hot district with high temperature.
1) Roof and underground in industrial and civil buildings;
2) bridge, subway, tunnel, swimming pool, etc.
3) Waste landfill, sewage plant, irrigation system, etc.
4. Technical Standard: