Model NO.: HPM-P
Usage: Roofs & Underground Projects
Product Name: Polyvinyl Chloride PVC Waterproof Membrane
Application: Roofs, Basement, Lakes, etc.
Construction Method: Hot Gas Welding
Length: 20m or Cunstomized
Transport Package: Roll Wraped with Plastic Film
Specification: GB 12952-2011
1. PVC Waterproof Membrane
2. Root resistant peneration.
3. Welding installation.
4. Long service life, UV-resistant.
Polyvinyl chloride pvc waterproof membrane
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproof membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane. The raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin, mixed with plasticizer, filler, antioxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
1) Excellent aging resistance. Service life of roofing material is over 20 years; Service life of underground material is over 50 years.
2) Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roofings.
3) Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4) High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5) Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
6) Fireproof. Fire extinguished out of the ignition resource.
7) Surface is smooth, no fading and dirty resistant.
8) Width is over 2m. Construction wastage is small, more economical.
N: Homogeneous PVC membrane
L: PVC membrane with fabric backing
W: Reinforced PVC membrane
PVC membrane applies special formula and its service life is much longer than other general waterproof membranes. Its excellent performance makes it be widely used in every field.