Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
Usage: Outdoor, Tunel and Subway
Elongation at Break: 400%
Cold Flexibility: -25degree
Tension Strength: 500n/50mm
Transport Package: Rolls
HS Code: 3919109900
Pre-applied Slef-Adhesive HDPE Waterproof Membrane for Basement
As unique composite sheet, which is composed of one thick HDPE backing layer, an aggressive pressure sensitive adhesive and trafficable weather resistant protective granular coating, the unique membranes realizes firm bonding to poured concrete,so that prevents water ingress or migration.
Applied either horizontally to smoothly prepared concrete substrate and compacted earth or crushed stone substrate; or vertically to permanent formwork. Concrete is then cast directly against the adhesive side of the membranes.
1) Waterproofing to basements of industrial and civil engineering.
2) Pre-applied waterproofing system for walls, tunnels and subways.
3) The membrane is not suited to roofs or other internal wet area.
2.Features:Pre-applied HDPE polymer waterproof membrane
1) Pre-applied:forms continuous and reliable physical bond to the poured concrete against it, which prevents water migration and reduces possibility of being affected by below-grade structure settlement.
2) Loosely-laid onto slabs:requiring no priming or fillets.
3) Trafficable weather resistant adhesive side:can receive pedestrian or traffic immediately after application and makes convenient for subsequent placing of reinforcement, site contamination is easy to be removed.
4) Superior physical & chemical property:shock and puncture resistance, can withstand heavy duty loading, protect structure from salts and sulphate attack.
5) No butt joints:all joints have bonded "selvedge for accurate and easy overlap, to increase leak protection.
3.Specification:Pre-applied HDPE polymer waterproof membrane
4.Technical Date:Pre-applied HDPE polymer waterproof membrane