PVC Waterproof Membrane
Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) waterproof membrane is a new polymer waterproof membrane. The raw material is polyvinyl chloride resin, mixed with plasticizer, filler, anti-oxygen, ultraviolet absorber and other auxiliaries.
1) Excellent aging resistance. Service life of roofing material is over 20 years; service life of underground material is over 50 years.
2) Root resistant penetration, specially used on planting roof/roof garden.
3) Welding installation. Joints are solid and environment friendly, no pollution.
4) High tensile strength, good elongation and dimensional stability.
5) Good plasticity, easy and suitable for details installation.
6) Fireproof. Fire extinguished out of the ignition resource.
7) Surface is smooth, no fading and dirty resistant.
8) Width is over 2m. Construction wastage is small, more economical.
1) All kinds of roofs, such as steel structure roof, concrete roof, wooden roof, planting roof etc.
2) Underground engineering, such as building basement, subways, tunnels, air raid shelter, etc.
3) Other projects, like artificial lake, dam, water reservoir, grain storehouse, swimming pool, pond, etc.
4) Planting roofing system, roof garden, garage roof and other greened building roof projects.