Certification: ISO, MSDS, CE
Color: White, Light Grey
Usage: Roofs and Underground Projects
Width: 2.05m and 3m
Clasification: Homogeneous; Fabric Backing; Reinforced with Fiber
Length: 20m or Customized
Product Name: Exposed Tpo Waterproof Membrane for Concrete Roofs
HS Code: 39201
1.exposed tpo waterproof membrane for concrete roofs
2.Easy to install
3.Excellent tensile strength
4.No fading & pollution
exposed tpo waterproof membrane for concrete roofs
TPO is the abbreviation of thermoplastic polyolefin which is through the dynamically vulcanized EPDM thermoplastic EPDM, the main ingredients of the composition of PP and EPDM. TPO mainly contains carbon atoms and hydrogen atoms and does not contain any plasticizers and chlorine elements. It is a beautiful, long-lived environment-friendly product.
1) It's easy to install with good system integrity, few accessories.
2) Excellent tensile strength, tearing resistance and penetration resistance performance.
3) No plasticizer. They have been tested as having excellent resistance to thermal aging and ultraviolet, durable and exposed.
4) Hot-air welding. The peel strength of joint is high.
5) Fast welding speed.
6) Environment friendly, 100% recycled, without chlorine.
7) Durable hot welding performance and easy to repair.
8) Smooth surface, no fading and pollution.
H- Homogeneous TPO membrane
L- TPO membrane with fabric backing
P- TPO membrane reinforced with fiber
Widely used in the roofing and underground constructions of industrial and civil buildings. For different bases and constructions, PVC membranes are installed mechanically-attached, fully-adhered or ballasted.